& QUANTITY SURVEYING
As projects become more complex, with increasing emphasis on delivery within budget and on time, Project Management and Quantity Surveying has grown into vital disciplines that must effectively quantify and manage multi-disciplinary professional consultant teams. Naidu Consulting has the requisite project managers and quantity surveyors, skilled and accredited in the disciplines, contained within the Project Management Institute’s Body of Knowledge, to skillfully guide projects from inception to completion, delivering it within the pre-determined parameters of time, budget, risk, and quality, and meeting project objectives.
Our team is regularly called upon to provide turnkey project management and quantity surveying services, overseeing and implementing multidisciplinary and multi-sectoral projects that have key impacts upon the communities they serve. Utilising premier Project Management and Quantity Surveying systems, backed by an experienced team, we are excellently equipped to effectively manage client requirements, while planning for change and mitigating the effects of unknown variables.
- Project Management in accordance with SACPCMP, PMBoK® or PRINCE2
- Developing the project brief
- Project procurement policies
- Preliminary and elemental or equivalent estimates of construction costs
- Financial viability reports
- Procurement strategies for contractors, sub-contractor and suppliers
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities
- Adjudicating and resolving contractual claims by the contractor
- Preparing valuations for payment certificates
- Preparing final accounts including progressive re-measurement